Early Bird Registration Deadline
April 13, 2019
April 20, 2019
April 27, 2019
Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME) is a leading platform for academics, researchers, industry specialists, policy makers, and business managers to share contemporary knowledge and investigations concerning interrelated disciplines in business management and economics.
Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference go under a double-blind peer review.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- International Business
- Cross-cultural Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Business Law
- Financial Institutions Management
- Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Transportation Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Development Studies
- Management Information System
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Theories of Motivation
- Managerial Psychology
- Managerial Sociology
- Managerial Philosophy
- Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit
- All submissions must be original work, not previously published elsewhere, and not currently submitted to any other conference or journal.
- GCBME uses double-blind peer review.
- APA style must be followed throughout the manuscript.
- Full papers must be between 4 and 10 pages long (including abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Required Font: Times New Roman with size 10.
- Please submit your paper to the Submission Form below.
- Once a paper is accepted, please complete the author registration at Registration.
- If you are interested to participate as Listener, please complete the Listener Registration at Registration.
- Invitation letter will be e-mailed within two business days after completing the registration.
- Author : US$500
- Author (Early Bird): US$400
- Listener: US$300
- Additional Paper: US$250
- Additional Author Attending: US$250
- Technical Sessions
- Lunch on the conference day
- Conference bag and accessories
- A certificate of presentation (for the Authors)
- A certificate of Participation (for the Listeners)
- Publication in the online conference proceeding (for the authors)
Best Paper Award:
The Best Paper Award will be announced at the conference closing session. The winner of the Best Paper Award will be rewarded with:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate
- The announcement of her/his achievement on the conference website
To be announced on April 20, 2019.
The Beacon Center
4505 West Hacienda Ave Suite G2
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
United States of America
Dr. Afzalur Rahman
B.Comm. (Hons), MBA, DBA, CITP|FIBP
Dr. Afzalur Rahman is a full-time faculty member at Douglas College, British Columbia, Canada. Previously he has worked at Thompson Rivers University, The University of British Columbia, Okanagan College, and Shanghai Institute of Technology. Dr. Rahman’s research has focused primarily on the areas of International Business, International Marketing, Human Resource Management, Business Strategy, and Global Entrepreneurship. Afzalur completed his Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in International Business from Argosy University-Tampa in Florida, United States. He also completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from North South University and a B.Comm. (Honors Business Administration) degree from University of Windsor. Dr. Rahman is a Certified International Trade Professional (CITP), the world's leading professional designation for global business practitioners.