Early Bird Registration Deadline
July 13, 2019
July 20, 2019
July 27, 2019
Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME) is a leading platform for academics, researchers, industry specialists, policy makers, and business managers to share contemporary knowledge and investigations concerning interrelated disciplines in business management and economics.
Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference go under a double-blind peer review. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Special Event Code for this event is: 19CBME.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- International Business
- Cross-cultural Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Business Law
- Financial Institutions Management
- Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Transportation Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Development Studies
- Management Information System
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Theories of Motivation
- Managerial Psychology
- Managerial Sociology
- Managerial Philosophy
- Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit
- All submissions must be original work, not previously published elsewhere, and not currently submitted to any other conference or journal.
- GCBME uses double-blind peer review.
- APA style must be followed throughout the manuscript.
- Full papers must be between 4 and 10 pages long (including abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Required Font: Times New Roman with size 10.
- Please submit your paper to the Submission Form below.
- Once a paper is accepted, please complete the author registration at Registration.
- If you are interested to participate as Listener, please complete the Listener Registration at Registration.
- Invitation letter will be e-mailed within two business days after completing the registration.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
- Author : US$500
- Author (Early Bird): US$400
- Listener: US$300
- Additional Paper: US$250
- Additional Author Attending: US$250
- Technical Sessions
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Coffee Break on the conference day
- Conference bag and accessories
- A certificate of presentation (for the Authors)
- A certificate of Participation (for the Listeners)
- Publication in the online conference proceeding (for the authors)
Best Paper Award:
The Best Paper Award will be announced at the conference closing session. The winner of the Best Paper Award will be rewarded with:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate
- The announcement of her/his achievement on the conference website
Registration is closed now.
Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am to 9:00 am
Opening Remarks – Dr. Afzalur Rahman Douglas College, Canada
9:00 am to 9:05 am
Keynote Speech – Dr. Jason Dean
Professor of Economics
Sheridan College, Canada
9:05 am to 9:25 am
9:25 am to 9:30 am
Technical Session 1 (2 papers)
9:30 am to 10:00 am
AM Break – Gold Continental Breakfast
10:00 am to 10:30 am
Technical Session 2 (6 papers)
10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Lunch – Oh Canada
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Professional Development Session
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Certificate Awarding and Closing Ceremony
2:00 pm to 2:30 pm
PM Break – Gold PM Break
2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
33 Carlson Court
Toronto, Ontario M9W 6H5
Dr. Jason Dean
Jason Dean is a Professor of Economics at Sheridan College and an adjunct instructor at Wilfrid Laurier University. He is an applied econometrician with particular interests in labour, housing, and health economics. He received an Honours Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from Wilfrid Laurier University, a Master’s degree in Economics from the University of Guelph, and a PhD in Economics from McGill University. Prior to academia, Jason was a Health Economist at Analysis Group in Montréal where he conducted empirical research on healthcare outcomes and is a co-author on a number of peer-reviewed articles. He also has experience working in the mutual fund industry and has worked in various analyst positions.